The Royal Lodge
The Royal Lodge is an imposing building from which our kings used to look out over the horse races. A very small yet majestic castle with stunning views of the former racetrack. It has a meeting or event room for board meetings or other business events. Your meeting in green or royal and exclusive event!
The Royal Lodge dates from 1924 (King Albert I) and is a monument to the royal family’s horse riding past on the site. Among others, Leopold II used to be a frequent visitor.
Meetings till 28 people, diners - 40, cocktails 60.
- In green surroundings - Sonian Forest - UNESCO heritage
- With a big heart for gastronomy
- Centrally located (Ring), between Tervuren and Waterloo
- 15 min to Brussels Airport or 11km from the Brussels market
- Close to Railway Station Groenendaal
- Lots of incentive and teambuilding possiblities
Maybe this exclusive location, is your ideal location for:
- Pop-up store
- Exhibition space
- Product launch
- Creative (tasting / thinking / working) lab
More info email@example.com of +32 477 52 46 58
Seated Diner40 persons
Reception/walking dinner60 persons